Wednesday 22 October 2008

Oh Robin Hood, pray may you give me directions?

The tale of finding Nottingham Arena continues. My ever-so-helpful, sarcastic hubby has googled the old fella and, apparently, he believes it'll take us 3 to 4 days to get there, if it's busy as it's on back roads. What my darling husband fails to realise is that he's completely and utterly useless when it comes to directions, journey times...and anything of that nature. Apologies, I was interupted then, by the aforementioned bloke, see we have another adventure coming up in Janaury, we're off to see TNA in Birmingham, I know where this is and how to get there, but he's whining about the distance, plus the fact he wanted me to start a website entitled www.whydidIbuythesetickets.com he's such a delightful gentleman.
...oh, apparently I have to park in the city centre...uh, not so good, does anyone else in blog land know where I can park my beloved car that won't get bullet holes in the side of it? ahh plop...this keeps getting worse, apparently the car park we have to use is the evil one I lost my car in when I had to dump it there and grab a taxi so I could get to a building I was having an exam in Nottingham a while a go...it took me an HOUR to find my damn car!! Ugh, my life sucks and nothing is easy....which makes me wonder WHY I'm actually going in the first place, it's a lot of hard work without much reward...

This will continue, no doubt, as hubby frantically searches sites for a bullet-proof vest. This could end badly..(I think my husband and I are gonna come to blows about this, put a tenner on the mouse to win...I'm still undefeated on Nintendo Wii boxing)

Keep tuned,

Mouse x