Thursday 30 October 2008

Bird flu vs Mouse...

Okay, so it's regular flu, but damn it's knocked me for six. Thats why I've not been updating my blog, I've mainly been sleeping and trying to keep my temperature below 300 degrees (I may be exagerating slightly but you get the idea) My fever broke last night which was the least fun I've had in ages, and I'm feeling...ugh today....but I thought that I would pop on so you all know I didn't up and die...
I have to go into work tomorrow as it's month end, so I hate to think what state I'll be in when i get there, I seriously feel like I've not slept in a week and yet, that's what I've been doing most of the time...weird.

I gotta go out the house tomorrow anyways, it's All Hallow's Eve, and, although we tend not to do the dress up thing here :( (I seriously want SJP's Witch outfit from the film, Hocus Pocus, and am currently in negotiations for a bet for me to wear that when I'm on holiday next year in Glastonbury)..I do have some wicked nails which are black, the tips red and they "drip" in to the main nail like blood, so cool. Mouse has only done Hallowe'en properly once, a few years ago when she went as Morticia Mouse, heh that was fun and people are weird, they all said that the goth looked suited me...now don't get me wrong, nuffin wrong with goth, I like goth...I'm not really into black make-up and black nails, not really my thing, but some of the clothes I've seen are beyond beautiful, so watch this space, I may enter Gothdem in my own sweet time :)

Okies, time for another mug of tea and getting cozy on the settee, hopefully Mouse will be better and be around more shortly :)

Don't do anything I wouldn't..

Mouse x