Monday 27 October 2008

Cold...cold.....COLD!!!

I am, by far, a winter person, mainly because I seem to have my own inbuilt boiler that ensures my body always stays at a toasty 95oC...so when autumn/winter roll around I'm a happy mouse...however, today is COLD and for some unknown reason my boiler has been disconnected today so I am frozen, I can't feel my legs. I think I may be poorly, the occasional sneezes and banging headache I have are just some of the clues I have pointing that way..
It's got to the stage were we have both radiators on and the office door shut, I think that I deserve some sympathy, from someone...somewhere...

I'm still in budget hell, but I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel with them and I hope to complete them today...but, the most pressing thing on my mind is the fact...I can't feel my legs, they're starting to get painful now with how cold they are...I don't think that's a good thing and neither is me sitting at my desk rubbing them frantically, I just don't think its the company image that they're trying to portray...

I'm contemplating taking the day off when we go see WWE in Nottingham and visiting Nottingham Castle, I'm not sure yet, my head hurts and I've found that making decisions while that's hurting is a bad move and leads to regret. However, my extra long, extra knitted scarf has come to the rescue and I now look like those of the older generation, sat on the sea-front with blankets over their knees, you know what? They're really on to something there...

Well, we've had another birth in the family, we have another baby fish, or baby boggle fish, as we like to call them (they're really balloon mollies for those that care) He's a lil cutie and about -- that long, we've given him his own nursery as we do have sharks and other fish which would like to make him their lunch, and that's really not a good thing.
Okies, apparently the computers here are shutting down as they see fit...so, I'ma save this and maybe write laters...

Stay safe out there..

Mouse x