Friday 24 October 2008

Looking through the black/grey/white/green haze type thing

This fantastic title is brough to you by....DUCK GIRL! (She vetoed the whole lady thing and stuck with girl, can't say I blame her...nor that it makes much difference either way, but, just in case you're wondering, Duck Girl is formally known as Duck Lady [AFKADL for short])

I'll apologise now for my state of mind, I'm not doing too well today, getting the snuffles, banging headache, I think Nora the germ is back, which doesn't bode well for being in snotsville while being at the cinema, but we shall see...

Things are pretty quiet on the work front today, still have budgets to do but I'm only here for the morning and there is a management meeting...as I speak complete chaos decends upon our company, the book man has arrived and after 10 minutes of figuring who owes what, he realises that he has a pound too much, after Bob, finally kicks in to my brain I realise that £4.00 + £3.50 = £7.50 and not the £8.50 I gave him, and yes, I work in accounts, I DID say that my brain was fried this morning! I just told the guy that next time he should come with his accountant and then it wouldn't have been so painful...
I'm gloating a little, everyone else bought cookery books, snowman place mats and the mighty mouse has come away with a book with regards to the first world war (The fact I have no intention of ever reading it is irrelevant) I'm the intellectual amongst the entire office!!! :)

Two hours and twentyfive minutes until I get to leave and I may even have to have a nap before the cinema, to say I'm drained is an understatement, my head hurts so bad that I even had to turn down the coffee today, sticking to tea....tis a painful yet intellectual day in the world of the mouse...

Oh no! There is an emergency at the office, we're out of milk!! No tea!!! Not good!! I may have to go down and see "the man who talks too fast and confuses Duck Girl" I may have to think of a shorter version of that name, I believe they may have a secret stash of milk, or maybe, one better, a cow they can go milk!

Right, I shall be back later, after I've seen Saw V!

Goodbyas out there and no doing anything I wouldn't do!

Until the next time...(probably later on today)

Mouse x