Wednesday 27 May 2009

MUHAHAHAHA!

FINALLY! Manchester United LOST and in the European Cup Final....AND Mouse won the bet with Mr Man U head!!! *does the mousey dance*

So, here in lies the revenge on Mr Man U head, after listening to him gloating, goading and generally pulling down my team, my plan is as follows:

I shall have a Barcelona FC badge on the side of my desk which you see when you walk in the office. I shall have YouTube set to play "Barcelona" for when he shows up AND I will oh so gracefully accept the £5 off him :D payback is a b*tch, he should know this by now...if he doesn't, he's about to receive a crash course.

Right, I'm off to relax for a little, but my foot hurts (I whacked the top of my foot on the corner of the bottom draw of my desk today, instant bruise and a nice big lump rme).

Take care out there and remember, above all else, Manchester United are L O S E R S :)

Mouse out x