Saturday 2 May 2009

Welcome to the long sporting weekend...

Well, it's Saturday and we have the Hatton vs Pacquiao boxing match at some unGodly hour in the morning...around 3am is the predicted starting time, but knowing how these things work I think we're looking more at 4am rme, that should be interesting to try and stay up for...
I, obviously, want Ricky to win, cuz he's just a genius! But, it is a fight in America so, if he doesn't knock him out, there is no way that he'll win. The bias of boxing referees is beyond even the scope of the Beijing Olympics...and that's saying something...

Then tomorrow, we have our final Championship match that we MUST win and if Birmingham don't win...then we'll get automatic promotion!! If not, we have to go through playoffs and ANYTHING can happen there. I'ma not looking forward to it but it's something I must go through, the joys of being a supporter of a team that can't win a match when their lives depend on it...or just wait until the last possible moment to score...sheesh.

I think I'll have Monday to try and grieve...or celebrate, I don't know....don't try and understand me, just love me!

Right, I'm off to bug someone, anyone who happens to be around :)

Take care out there...and I'll try and keep my blood pressure down...a lil..

Mouse x