Tuesday 5 May 2009

Not much of a fun day

I realise this is rather...random, but I had this conversation today with our managing director..

MD "What's the matter with you today?"
Mouse "Nothing"
MD "Bullsh*t"
Mouse "You're reading things that aren't there."
MD "No, I'm not. You're not your usual happy, bubbly, slightly forceful character...there is something not quite right but I can't put my finger on it."
*Mouse shakes her head* The subject is changed.

So, apparently I'm not that good at hiding things and I thought that I did a really good job that time...eh, knowing him, he'll ask duck girl and then ask me next opportunity.

I refuse to talk about the "sporting weekend" cuz it was complete, heart-breaking disaster.

I have an exam on Friday of which I'm seriously thinking of skipping because I think I'll just crash and burn this one. My head isn't here, I'm in my own world again, safer there.

I lost someone, someone that I've known for ten years whom I thought of as my sister, but it turns out not everything is as it seems.

I'ma mouse dealing so you'll just have to come along for the ride...again.

Mouse x