Thursday 7 May 2009

The bet....the exam....the play-off...and my continuing downhill spiral...

The Bet:

I made a bet with Mr Man U head today...it's as follows:

In order that HE wins the bet, Manchester United MUST win the derby (Man u vs Man city) on Saturday, the Premiership...AND the Champion's League Cup!
In order that mouse wins, he just has to lose one of those matches...a whole £5 is up for grabs!

The Exam:

Hell in paper form, I'ma take it but I am going to crash and burn, I don't know enough for this one...and my head isn't here, it's safetly tucked away in it's own lil world.

The Play-off:

Leg one, away at Preston....COME ON SHEFFIELD UNITED!!!

The Continuing Down hill spiral:

Still happening. Mouse not very happy right now, kinda hurting, worried, stressed, tired and missing a few peeps...

Thus ends today's lesson in the land of the Green Mouse...

Take care out there...and please, don't try and understand me, just love me.

Mouse x