Saturday 1 November 2008

Ow...


Well, I did a very lazy thing today, I ordered the grocery shopping online to be delivered to the house. Now before you all say I'ma lazy mouse, let me explain... My darling hubby doesn't drive, he just does the biker thing, so for the past 8 ish years, I've been doing the shopping without a break (Even when I had mumps, I had to shuffle around the supermarket like an over-grown, food collected in it's cheeks, hamster) so, after having flu, waiting at work to do good ol' month end I decided to be well....bloody lazy..

But, it's the first time I've ever done any online grocery and I'll admit it, I made one or two errors. For example, I buy multi-bag crisps, so there are lots of different variety, what I didn't notice was that I didn't order those but ordered individual packets of crisps...whoops. I excelled myself on the potatoes though and managed to order four big bags full, so...that's a lot of potatoes really...all in all, it wasn't so bad and I didn't forget anything major, although I'll probably never do it again and I'll chalk this one down to experience.


Ya know, it's quite a horrid feeling when your head feels like you have it in a vice and someone keeps tightening it...meanie, Bob ain't happy.


I keep checking deliveries for my Wii Fit and skiing, SO coola, can't wait for it to arrive at the shop so I can go pick it up, may be next week now though, I don't know, the mystery that is the post, ya just never know when it's gonna show and more importantly, when they're gonna let you know that it's arrived...


Ya know, this happened a few weeks ago, we were on holiday and went to Glastonbury for the day and I decided to get my ear pierced again....so we find a tattooist who does the old stab stab and I got in and this lovely lady, who said she didn't believe in guns when peiricing but prefered the good ol' needle,...asked would I prefer a stud or a hoop? I went for hoop, after bad experiences with hair getting wrapped around the stud, anyways, we go through to one of the cubicles, I gets a seat on a nice medical bed and have a backwards view of what she's about to do it me via a mirror mounted on the opposite wall. She gets the box of hoops out, looks at them, then my ear and puts them away muttering "I think you'll need a bigger one"...I had but one quick through across my mind which was something in the region of "Did she just call my ears fat?"...so anyways, I gets a lovely hoop which is green, of course, so she sorts out the piercing, puts the hoop in and gets a peice of paper towel....but then sits and looks at me as though I'd just grown another head..."Are you sure you're human? You're not bleeding" hey, what can I say, my body is hardcore too and avoids bleeding unless going for a lil attention...

Anyways, after she makes me sit there for a few more minutes to make sure my blood wasn't playing some form of peeky boo with her, we gets on our way. We go to the best cafe EVER invented EVER and have a lovely latte out in the warmish sun. It's at this point my hubby looks and admires my beautiful, blood-free piercing...and then it happens.."I wouldn't mind getting my lobe pierced again, Let's have a look at where your three are in your lobe" slight pause..."Whoa, you've got HUGE lobes!! You have three peircings in your lobe! My third one will have to go into cartiledge." It was around this point that the woman's words came back to me and I realise, I shall be ever thought of as Dumbo, it's amazing how 10 minutes of your life can change the way you look at yourself, no longer mouse, I'm now the bloody elephant!!!

Ahem, the reason why I mention this is because I was covering my ears ealier due to another unprovoked attack about me having big ears! Now, if you ask him, he'll say that "I wasn't saying your ears are big, more that mine are small"...uh huh, now remember I'm of the female variety and have the right to take anything you say and twist how ever I deem fit, welcome to the world of the mouse.


Okies, I have a serious pile of homework that needs addressing, so, as always, take care of yourselves and I shall be around...at some point, oh! and in honour of it being All Hallow's Eve last night, check me out as Morticia Mouse :)


muhahahaha


Mouse x