Wednesday 8 April 2009

HAHAHAHA!

Okay, so I'm a lil whappy. Apparently living the life of stress and coffee is an...interesting one in the Green World of Mousey...

Days are just passing, my memory is shot, work is really busy so all my efforts are on there and I have NO idea where I keep getting the energy from to keep going. I got to three o'clock today and I just hit the wall, my tiredness just hit me, that wasn't fun...

I have a semi-new boss, I say semi because he only started yesterday. He got to meet the mouse today though muhahaha, I saw my old boss kinda smiling when I was laying my territory down, in a subtle but yet at the same time, blatant way. I think it worked :)

One of the reps rang up and couldn't believe the new guy had not only met me but had actually come back in! Cheeky git, I only give him hassle though cuz he's an easier target than me (He's southern)

Ah, it's been a long week, but we have the four day weekend coming up which I am looking forward to, if not just to catch myself up.
I've a TONNE of homework to get done, and I didn't have a break last weekend cuz we were moving Grandma and then trying to sort out our spare room of doom....

Ugh, I'ma bored, a lot...and restless and...I dunno, something else I guess but I can't think of the word for it right now...

Oh oh! I saw my beautiful Blades (Sheffield United) playing and winning! They play again on Friday night and and and and if we beat Reading then I think that we could get AUTOMATIC promotion!!! MUHAHAHAHA I'm beyond excited for that!! I don't think my heart can take another play-offs, and I think we deserve to go back up seens as last time we came back down we were ROBBED! Cheating West Ham and cheating FA! tut

Right, I'ma go annoy someone...or something, I dunno, see that's a fun life I dunno what I'm gonna do next! I'm so random of late...

Right, outta my world you go!...(Come back and visit soon though!)

I'm the Mouse, you're not. x