Thursday 23 April 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

It's only Thursday and already I want to just....drop dead or something..

Got woken up early this morning cuz my arm was just all pins and needles rme

Anyways, after speaking to the Queen Vampire (Or Dr Blood...or something like that.) from the blood service, she's put in an official complaint about Mr Needle Head which can only be a good thing. To be honest I'd just like another keyring, that'll do me.

I did have one thing good happen today, after leaving my studying for two weeks over the Easter break I left it until today to finish...well the whole load of work I left. I'd already done it! Damn, I'm good :D

I plan on chilling tonight and maybe watching a film or two, I know it's politics night but it's all about the budget and I just don't want to go there anymore, it's gonna cost me more to live. No surprise...

Right, I'ma outta here to go do...something...

Byas

Mouse x