Monday 20 April 2009

Mean Vampires...

So Mouse went to give blood again, straight after work. I HATE needles...(although tattoos and piercings are fine...must be a mouse thing)....so I always tell the person who is jabbing me...that I'm fine...once the needle is in....
I got this guy whose bed side manor....well I liken it to Jason Vorhee's sympathy for stranded teenagers...He actually jabbed me with NO warning, retardo that he was.
He kept fiddling with the needle, kept coming back to me to turn the needle, no warning, nothing. He was mean for no reason. He didn't tell me what was going on, I think, in the end, he thought that I was bleeding too slowly....cuz 12 minutes is too slow?! Apparently the last twist of the tube/needle made it work so perhaps it was his lack of technical ability as opposed to me not moving my hand enough.
Luckily, when I finished, I had a lovely nurse look after me and not needle head...

Anyways, I'ma gonna go watch my beloved Sheffield United hopefully win tonight because we NEED to or I think automatic promotion is out of the window seens as Birmingham won on Saturday :(

Watch this space, and watch out for Mr Needle head.

Mouse x