Saturday 28 March 2009

Another day....another...blog thing..

Went to college today and found out that my work has been selected to be viewed by the AAT...yikes! I've got all the folder up todate and everything so hopefully it all goes well...Had another mini exam today too and managed to scrape through that...yes, with another 100%. I swear it has to stop at some point, I'm just hoping it's not at that big exam in June :(

Anyways, I'ma happy, kinda, and just chilling, watching some Dancing on Ice DVDs I got, I got an ECW DVD too yesterday, something about how it became hardcore so that should be interesting.

I just wondered why I was feeling wiped out, its nearly 2am, I should get some sleep shortly otherwise I'll sleep through SoccerAM and that's one of my all time fave shows :)

I kinda feel a lil void of emotion right now, so perhaps I should get that aforementioned sleep.

Take care out there and have a good one

Mouse x