Thursday 12 March 2009

The land of the scarfs...

This title was brought to you by the fact I'm wearing a lovely floaty type scarf today...that and the fact that I'm not as witty as I used to be..apparently..

Nothing much happening in the Green World at the moment, I have another joyous exam (Whomever thought that it was a good idea to have an exam on Friday, 13th needs to be...shot? I don't know) Eh, I've done little to no revision so I'd best sort that out tonight, last minute cramming ALWAYS pays off, I know because I got where I am today thanks to it :)

A friend outta my past turned up this week, which was a lovely surprise, she's cool, and we had a nice chat, its good to have some peeps around again...My main lady is working, damn that time difference between countries so I only usually catch up with her on weekends when it's some unGodly hour over here :(

We have a trip to go and see the comedian Al Murray a week tomorrow, which should be funny, goodness knows I need a laugh about now...just so long as he doesn't pick on me, that would be bad, but I have cleverly got seats that mean I don't think he will...*fingers crossed*

Anyhoo, I'm outta here :)

Mouse x