Wednesday 17 June 2009

End of an era...

Well, I've completed my course, did my exam yesterday...

After saying byas to hubby and setting off..I was stood, ready to get in my car, misjudged and whacked my forehead on the car....if that wasn't bad enough, I recoiled and whacked my head on the car door...so I set off with mild concussion...

I eventually found my desk....after a friend shouted out where I was supposed to be sitting (I didn't know that they would have put the numbers going back instead of across! sheesh..)

Did the exam and then was told I couldn't leave the room for another half hour...so I just sat there not looking around the room in case I was accused of cheating rme

And! I put my mobile phone on silent...and was told that if they even heard the vibrating of a phone we'd be disqualified..so I turned off my phone...only to have, half an hour into the exam, the examiners phone go off with VERY loud music! idiot.

I don't get my results until 17th August, after 6pm via email :( that's a long, long wait, infact I get two footy matches from the new season before I get my results! Like that's fair.

Well, my head still hurts from headbutting the car...twice yesterday, and I'm really tired cuz sleep isn't happening that easily and even when I do get to sleep I tend to wake up at stupid o'clock :(

Well, I'm off to get some work done...

Take care peoples

Mouse x