Saturday 13 December 2008

I'm hardcore!!

Okay, so the title was just to try and make me feel a bit better. I think it's a sad state of affairs when one of your own tutors starts calling you "Miss Goodie Two Shoes" because of getting all my work done. The amount of abuse I get from hubby, fellow students...and now tutors is beyond horiffic. I'm just misunderstood, not Hitler misunderstood but Mouse misunderstood..
However, because I got all the mock exam done in class I don't have any homework so hahaha at them all!
We even have our decorations up, well a big ass tree and some of those light models which play music, so pretty and Christmassy. Remember I don't have any homework...sooo I gets to finish making all my Christmas cards! I win, Mousey the bestest!!

On that bragging note, I'ma out here to chill and not think about the homework that everyone else has and I don't...WOOHOO

Take care,

Mouse x

P.s. Is it the right thing to do to admit that you miss having homework? ...Lets never mention this again...