Thursday 26 February 2009

AAAGGGHHHH!!!

Well, thanks to lack of the database at work, I had to try and cram a whole days work AND balance everything within an hour....needless to say, nothing balanced and I have to sort it all out whenever I finish my exam tomorrow. Stress doesn't even slightly cover it and I have the feeling that maybe I should have gotten a whole lot more vodka for tomorrow night at the rate I'm going. I may explode with stress! I should be worrying about my exam (Which I am) but with that comes worrying about month end and all that jazz, trying to balance with people telling me to "hurry it up"...in a round about sort of way. What do they think that i do exactly? Just sit there and tell them I'm doing stuff when I'm not and I'm just stopping them from working because I can? I don't understand some people and never will. I don't do power trips, I do work.
I have to get up earlier in the morning to sort out the bank stuff and then exam...and then straight to work...I hate my life sometimes...like now. But the thought of vodka will get me through! (If you have me on MSN, i shall be completely smashed tomorrow night, so good luck with that one).

Well I gotta go do...something...because I'm going slightly mad...

Mouse x