Tuesday 27 January 2009

Pride before a fall...and all that jazz

This might come across as whining, but ya know what? I don't care.
Pride comes before a fall, and again that's what has happened to me in my life. I'm just sick of it. I've lost friends, people I looked to for support, laughter, a bit of fun...I've lost my poochy, my lil boy who meant more than the world to me, I've not got a lot to show from my life and I'm tired of working my fingers to the bone to try and prove something to the world when it gets me exactly no where. I passed my exam, which was the pride...the fall is my career. Just when things seem to be going in the right direction someone or something pulls the rug from under my feet and it's happened again. I'm out of energy, I'm sick of fighting my way back, I want some control and I don't have any. I'm done with fighting back because I've very little to fight back for, what's the point? It all goes anyway.

I'm outta here, I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this.